Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mississippi Mud Cake = Omg YUM!

So it was my partner's birthday last week, and my mum suggested I make him a cake. I agreed and said it had to be a chocolate mud cake because that's his favourite. But you see, I've never made a mud cake, so I was a little nervous as to how it would turn out.

I found this recipe and decided to try it. I had to make 2 cakes because I didn't have a deep enough cake pan on hand. But needless to say it was the BEST mud cake EVER!!

So if you like mud cake and are into baking, PLEASE try this recipe! Next time I make it I'll be making it wheat and dairy free, which is the way my tummy likes it best :)

I'll attach a picture, sorry it's not the best quality, it's off of my phone.


Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...