Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Memories.

Well it's Monday again, so it's time for a Monday memory!

 This picture is from a couple of years ago , it was autumn and there were SO many red gum leaves just EVERYWHERE! And I found this one, which had a heart shape on it, aww! Needless to say a photo was very much needed!

Also, I've spent the morning looking for funny pictures of my cousin for his 21st, of which I found MANY! Probably too many, so my aunty's gonna hate me when she gets the email with a million photos attached! Hehe :) so here's one for you, he doesn't know I have this blog. Luckily. Lol!

Pahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is from his 18th birthday party, he was...uh... pretty drunk, lol, so he decided it was a good idea to ruin his birthday cake...with his face!
He eventually fell over in his cake mess and couldn't get up...Hahahaha. Everyone else kind of backed away, whereas I was NOT missing the photo opportunities! And now they're paying off! Muahahaha!!
Happy 21st for tomorrow Brad!! <3

Enjoy!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...