Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Little Catch Up...

Hello!

It's been the craziest few weeks and I haven't had much time to blog! But Happy Halloween for yesterday (the day before for us) to all the American bloggers! We don't celebrate it much here :( you should hear some of the things old people were apparently saying to the 'trick or treating' kids :/ but oh well!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned before but the place we've moved into has needed a lot of work, and we recently had bees try to make a hive in our bedroom, the oven broke and our electricity box blew up...and all my study catch up and internet problems in between that haven't been too much fun. But we love it here!

Here are some photos from around the place :)



 Hehehe.

Hope I get blogging more soon! And I have a very special letter to write for Miss Cuppy :D

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...