Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Tale of a Tractor.

So last week a random big red tractor parked in our backyard for a few days...This would be totally weird if we didn't live in the middle of hundreds of grapevines!
But Molgaban was muchos interested by this big red "beep beep" and her daddy wanted to take some pictures with her and the tractor, so I indulged them both!






Hehe, how cute!

Also, we have a rat in our kitchen. GAH!! I can't even think about it, it sickens me...Speaking of sick, me and Molgaban are currently sick, but hopefully we shall be feeling better soon! I was going to go see Breaking Dawn Part 1 tomorrow (yes I'm a twi-hard) but I be too sick, noooo! Oh well, I'll see it one day.

Hope you're having a great week!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...