Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

365 Project Update.

This weekend has been so busy that I found it hard to take a photo a day! But I did, I think I ended up taking about 30, but that's not a lot for me!

Here are my 'Day 7' (which didn't turn out) and 'Day 8' of the project:

We were out most of the day Saturday finalizing our bridal party's clothes, so I didn't have much time to take a photo. There was a beautiful purple sunset Saturday night so I thought I'd get a photo of it. But because I switched my lens it did not turn out :( I left my ISO on 'Auto' like I do with my little lens, but my big lens did not appreciate! Grainy, grainy, grainy...I hate grain!!

Today we got to hang up all our pictures, etc on the walls! We've never been able to do this - our old house had wooden walls. So we were pretty excited! 
But we were so busy again I forgot to take a photo, so this is what I came up with!
Life gets in the way of plans doesn't it? :P

Hope you had a great weekend!

- Morgan
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...