Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Bump and a 365 Project Update.

Hello!

Well first off this is my 17 week bump shot:


I don't know whether it's got that much bigger in the last 2 weeks, but the "Mloopling" inside has started kicking! Yay!

So, I've been having trouble getting inspired to do things...Does anyone else have this problem?? Dishes, washing, cleaning, cooking, unpacking, studying, writing, photographing, etc, etc, etc, I just can't be bothered!! We're going on holiday next week, maybe that will help? I'm not saying I've been sitting around doing nothing, but I feel like doing exactly that! It could be the cold, or my preggy belly...

What inspires you everyday??? I'd love to know!

Anywho, here's a 365 Project update:






Have a great weekend!

- Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...