I changed the recipe slightly, so they were gluten and dairy free - so here's what I did!
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 100g nuttelex, chopped
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free self raising flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup pure icing sugar
- Place peanut butter and nuttelex in the microwave until melted.
- Stir raw sugar, egg, flour and cocoa powder into mixture.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease 2 baking trays. Line with baking paper.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into 24 balls. Sift
icing sugar onto a plate. Roll each ball in icing sugar. Place balls,
6cm apart, on prepared trays. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, swapping trays
halfway. Cool on trays. Serve.
Makes 24 :)
Please, please go and make them immediately!!I mean like now!!!Hehe :P- Morgan