Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Earthquake Cookies!

I was kinda sick of making my silly "I'll put some of this in, and maybe some of this, and maybe some bats blood" cookies :P - soooo I looked up cookie recipes on Taste.com and found Chocolate Earthquake Cookies, they are ALL types of yummmmm!!





I changed the recipe slightly, so they were gluten and dairy free - so here's what I did!

Ingredients

  • 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
  • 100g nuttelex, chopped
  • 3/4 cup raw sugar
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 1/4 cups gluten free self raising flour, sifted
  • 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
  • 1/4 cup pure icing sugar

Method

  1. Place peanut butter and nuttelex in the microwave until melted.
  2. Stir raw sugar, egg, flour and cocoa powder into mixture.
  3. Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease 2 baking trays. Line with baking paper.
  4. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into 24 balls. Sift icing sugar onto a plate. Roll each ball in icing sugar. Place balls, 6cm apart, on prepared trays. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, swapping trays halfway. Cool on trays. Serve.

    Makes 24 :)

    Please, please go and make them immediately!! 

    I mean like now!!!

    Hehe :P

    - Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...