Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Day In Nannies Garden.

At the moment my parents live a very, very short walk away - so the other week Charlotte and I decided to go for a little walk to 'Nanny and Gummy's'.
They were gardening all day, because it was sunny, and it's like never sunny at the moment :( big sads - I miss the sun!!
Anywho I took my camera along and snapped a few photos, I would have gardened - but I didn't want to kill their plants :P I'm a pretty terrible gardener, plants hate me!

Here are some of the pictures from our lovely day in the sun :)








I wish everyday was like this :) I hope we have a real summer this year! It feels like the last 2 years have been never-ending winter...

Hope it's warm where ever you are!

- Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...