This is the original recipe, but I changed it a bit :)
- Nuttelex to grease pan
- 2 cups gluten free self-raising flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) rice milk
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 50g nuttelex, melted, cooled
- 1 overripe medium banana, mashed
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush an 11 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan with nuttelex to lightly grease. (I just used a small/medium rectangular pan).
- Sift the combined flours and cinnamon into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and make a well in the center. Place the milk, eggs, melted nuttelex and banana in a medium bowl, and stir until well combined. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a
skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and
set aside in the pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool
completely. Cut into slices to serve.
Waiting, waiting, waiting...
I forgot to take a photo of it before we ate some, it was sooooo good!
Give it a try! :)