Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spring Garden :)

I've been really neglecting my blog since we moved! Oh well, here are some photos from our front garden. Strangely not one plant out there is native...Is that strange or is it just me?

Anyway, as I've still been taking my 'photo a day' so I've got plenty of photos to share, so I'll be trying to post a bit more often! Or maybe not as I'm due to have a baby in a month :P I might be on here more if the baby's up a lot!

I'll stop rambling now :) here are my flower photos:
Oh and Polly - these are the flowers from over the archway.








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    I can't believe the little one is due in a month!
    I bet Charlotte is so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it's coming up quick, Charlotte is very excited about being a big sister! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...