Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spring!

It's finally Spring here! It was 26 degrees yesterday, we wore t-shirts all day and even had to put the fans on in the house :) too bad we were inside most of the day packing to move, but oh well!
We move house next week, we're very excited, we're moving somewhere we can finally settle. It'll be a big change, we've moved 5 times in the last 3 years I think...Crazy!

I haven't posted in a while because I've had the flu and all sorts of other stuff has been happening! But here are some photos from my 365 Project to keep you up to date :)

Oh and it was Charlotte's birthday last week, I forgot my camera when we went round to my Mum's for dinner so the photos I took are still on my Dad's camera. I must get them soon!


Mmm gluten and dairy free mud cake I made today!


Spring blossom next door and raspberries and soy ice cream, yum!


Kitty spooning!


<3


Tilly cat :)


The birthday girl! :)

Hope you're enjoying the Spring weather! If you live in Australia :P

- Morgan

1 comment:

  1. That's a really good photo of Tilly and the one of Charlotte all wrapped up made me laugh...
    If I lived a bit closer, I'd be 'round to steal some of that chocolate cake, I mean, help pack. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...