Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Time?

I've been so busy lately, the days seem to be flying by! I guess that's normal with a toddler and a newborn but it's none the less annoying!

Anywho, here are some photos I've taken on my phone in between all the craziness!




My first paella!


I love having a cuddly baby!!


Cute :)
A bubba and a silly Molgaban.

I just want to squish her she's so cute!!


Messing around with Siri on my new phone.
Hehehehehehe.


I almost had to change my pants when I found these, hehe :P


Daddy daughter moosha face time <3


Spooning cats. SPOON!! 

It's been really hot during the day and cold at night, this weather is messed up!
I hope the weather's nice wherever you are :)

- Morgan

1 comment:

  1. The weather here is hot and muggy during the day and there was a big thunderstorm all last night. How's that? Hehe.
    You have a cute, squishy family. There is a sure family resemblance between those 2 girls. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...