Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Playing with colour




I decided to give Manic Panic hair dye a try, I've been wanting to use it for so long but I didn't want to bleach my hair. So I decided to try it over dark hair, and it worked surprisingly well! I used Manic Panic in Purple Haze.
But, to be honest, it washed out super fast! I was pretty disappointed...It was gone within a week, and I only washed my hair about 3 times during that week!
I think if I'd washed my hair with colder water and a more natural shampoo it might have helped. But seriously $25 for a week's worth of colour? I'm glad I did it, but it's pricey!!!
I'm going to try Midnight Blue next time I think :) I think blue might be the way to go for me, because my roots have absolutely no red in them, so the purple was showing up super blue through the top! I dye my hair red/purple normally, because I love having warm coloured hair, versus my weird blue-brown colour haha.

I'm kinda glad I did this though, it was fin having purple hair, even if it was just for a week! I'm glad I didn't bleach it too, my hair is so dry to start with.

Anyone know a different brand of dye that lasts longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...