Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Special Delivery!

A few days ago I received the pouch I'd ordered from The Dainty Squid.
I LOVE it, it's so mushroomy and well made and oh so useful!
Although I haven't found a use for it yet, it's now stashed in my new knitting bag and I'm sure it will come in handy for something!!
I took some pictures of my daughter Charlotte playing with my new pouch. She seems to like it, but of course she would, it's mushroomy and wonderful! And she can also open the zip very easily :P



I started my new online courses for my degree today! I took a couple of years off after I had Charlotte, due to her having some sleeping difficulties. It's feels great to be learning again, but I can't wait to finish!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...