Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mail, Hoots and Birthdays.

Well I'm on school holidays - yay! - for 2 weeks. I can't believe I forgot how much time is needed to study for an exam! It was crazy last week!
It was my birthday on Saturday :) so we went shopping, mainly for little Molgaban - because it's her 2nd birthday next week! - then at night Ben and I got my mum to look after Molgaban for a couple of hours so we could have a bit of "us" time, so we went bowling and had some dinner at a tiny cafe we found when we went looking for a place to have coffee. Best chicken caesar salad ever!!
Here are some pictures from the last week, including some happy mail, Molgaban's new hoot and maple cookies :)

Some "happy" mail :)




More happy mail, in the form of an early birthday present for Molgaban from her great-grandparents.


 Another early birthday present from Molgaban's Nanny.


Molgaban's finished hoot!





Maple flavoured hoot cookies for my Maple birthday :) made by my best friend Sman <3


HOOOOT!


Hope you're having a great week wherever you are!
xox


2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!
    Those cookies look great! And how amazing did the pillow turn out! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire! There were awesome 'hoots' all round this year :P xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...