Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Maple Finds.

I just found a fantastic website called Pinterest through the blog: A Lovely Little World. It's basically an image database full of wonderful, inspirational photos that you can "Pin" on your internet "Pinboard" from other websites (all sourced of course)! 

Please go and have a look, it's totally distracting me from an assignment that's due this weekend, but it's worth the time!...Maybe... :P don't judge my procrastination!!

Here are some pictures I've found and love so far:






I also found another site through my friend Sman which is full of weird and wonderful pictures called Imgur, on which I found my dream house:


So go! Procrastinate on lovely pictures of things! Hehe.
Hope you're all having a great week!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...