Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stormy Skies.

Today was the warmest day we've had in about 6 months! It was 25 degrees Celsius, so like 77 degrees Fahrenheit. But when I went to get Charlotte out of bed this morning she said "Rain!", and recently she has been the BEST rain gauge ever!! It's freaky!
So it rained on and off all day, but it was still nice and warm. And tonight we had a big storm, so I took the opportunity to go out and try to take some pictures of the lightening, which I've never done before!

Here are some photos from our day and the storm :)

Molgaban out in the warm rain.

A very poor picture of the beautiful sunset.

My second ever good lightening shot!! :D

And my first!!
Hope you all had a great day too!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...