Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

The A-Z of Maple!



I saw this over at Amyshmamey's blog.

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes

D. Dogs: Some dogs are ok, I did see a Pugglier at a pet shop the other week and I melted!

E. Essential start to your day: Used to be checking Facebook before my phone broke. Lol.

F. Favorite color:  Purple.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I especially can't stand gold jewellery.

H. Height: 5 ft 7.

I. Instruments you play: Piano.

J. Job title: Stay at home Mum, student (and wannabe photographer and author!)

K. Kids: 1.

L. Live: South Australia.

M. Mother’s name: Adele.

N. Nicknames: Molgen, Maple, Morgie, Morgs.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Many!

P. Pet peeves: Ignorance, lying, etc.

Q. Quote from a movie: 'He called the sh*t poop!' - Billy Madison...Sorry, lol!

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: None :(

U. Underwear: I like wearing it? :P
.
V. Vegetable you hate: Celery. Dear god how I hate it!!

W. What makes you run late: If I'm running late it's probably because I've slept in!
 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Gosh, lots!

Y. Yummy food that you make: Everyone's faves are my tuna and lentil patties, they are soooo yummy!

Z. Zoo animal:
 Well they aren't 'Zoo' animals, but Molgaban went crazy over the Kangaroos we saw at the wildlife park today!!


Now it's your turn!! :)


Have fun!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...