Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Xmas Eve Painting.

Happy new year everybody!

I hope you've all had a happy and healthy holiday season! (And I'm SO glad the world didn't end, silly Mayan calender!!)

Anywho, here are some photos from Christmas eve; I wanted Molgaban to do some paintings for the grandparents and Nahla (our Xmas pup) decided to get involved. Needless to say there was a mess and muchos laughter! Here are some photos...







Hehehe. As you might notice the dog and cat(s) don't get along yet :/ hence the $90 vet bill after the cats attacked Nahla! She has an ulcer on her eye where they scratched her, poor little thing! But it seems to be clearing up nicely thank goodness.

I didn't take many photos over Xmas and new years, I reeeeally wanted a smaller camera bag for Xmas...Maybe for my birthday?? It's so hard to carry the thing around in a normal handbag!

We just realized that it's 3 weeks until our wedding! It's so crazy...I'm not sure if I've mentioned that we're getting married, well we are, in 3 weeks!! :P

Well I hope you're all enjoying New Years Day, it's super HOT here in South Australia. It's 41 degrees today, which is Fahrenheit is about 106 degrees! And we have no air conditioner :/ we do live in a double brick house which means it takes a lot for it to heat up, but we've had a few hot days so the house has heated up. Next week the temperatures dropping back down to 25 degrees Celsius or 77 degrees Fahrenheit, which will be a nice break. What's the weather like where you are??


Enjoy your holidays!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...