Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

38 Weeks and a Picky Eater.

Well actually I'm 37 weeks and 5 days, but who cares!


We just had an inside picnic for lunch :) this picnic is being followed by the washing of Molgaban's bed quilt which she insisted we use for a picnic blanket. Needless to say, the vegan olive dip we were consuming was mashed into said blanket!

Hehehe, it was a very yummy lunch though, I always forget how much Molgaban loves carrot sticks. Yet she won't eat cooked carrot... :/ the mysteries of toddlers!

I just found this website which kinda helps me understand Molgaban's picky eating. It still drives me insane but hopefully one day she'll just eat like a normal human! For now I know of 2 foods she will always eat: olives and chocolate, hence the olive dip (and the nutella I wish I had never bought!), oh she's crazy about shaved deli ham too.
They say the most important thing is to not teach a picky toddler bad eating habits, so that's my new goal, along with trying not to poke my own eyes out with a fork when trying to get her to eat.
Relax and serve nutritional snacks!! I should get that embroidered on a pillow to remind me :P

- Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...