Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Birth of a Tiny Dinosaur!

The other week we were doing some food shopping and I saw a 'dinosaur in an egg'. It was in between the shelves on those hanging strips, of you know what I mean :P they usually like to put pretty average things on them with an outrageous price. Maybe they just do it here?

Aaaanyway, I bought one of the dinosaur eggs for Molgaban, she LOVES dinosaurs at the moment. It seems so strange to me as I was terrified of dinosaurs when I was younger. Actually I still don't like the idea of any animal that could eat you alive, such as lions, tigers, bears and sharks...
Haha, lions and tigers and bears? Oh my!

So we "grew" our little dinosaur and I took some photos along the way!





A dino in 7 days!

It's kind of shrunk back to its "egg" size now, but Molgaban doesn't notice :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...