Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

DIY Wall Calender

My husband has been looking around for a wall planner/calender for a while now, but he hasn't been able to find any nice ones, or cheap for that matter!
But the other day he bought this white board from a cheap shop near us for $5 I believe, something like that. He was going to just rule up some boring old squares and call it a calender, but I asked him if I could do it instead :)

  Before:


After:


 The photos aren't that great because they're from my phone, but I'm pretty happy with the way this boring old white board turned out! 
I used a ruler, a pencil, a permanent black texta and used some different photos from pinterest as inspiration :)

Now I must go because a little baby (named Pip) is trying to add to my blog by banging on the keyboard!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...