Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pip turns 1!


I can't believe my little moosh was one yesterday!
It was nice and warm yesterday (and today), so we had a picnic lunch - which was soon cut short by a little lost dog that we found!


We called the council and they took the dog to their pound, don't worry it's a no kill facility apparently. He was so friendly, I hope his owners find him, or that he finds a nice new home!



It was warm enough for Charlotte to play under the sprinkler as well, she had a great time! So did Nahla dog :P


I'm glad we had such a full day yesterday, we'll never forget it :) for Charlotte's first birthday we rushed around so family could see her on her birthday. Piper's was much more relaxed.


:)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute puppy, I hope he found his way home. And Charlotte is certainly growing up, isnt she?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...