Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Little Catch Up...

I've had to busiest week ever - due to exam study. BUT on Thursday, the day of my exam, I got a tummy bug! Ben and Molgaban happily gave me their germs and I was unable to make the train ride into town for my final exam :(
I was pretty devastated as it was my last exam and they said I "might" be able to get an extension because I was sick, so I may have just failed that subject! And due to my other lecturer not believing me about all our moving issues I may have failed my other subject as well! :( Big, BIG sads on Thursday.
I eventually, (after a few hours), let go of the  fact that the past 3 months have been totally crazy and all my effort to catch up with schoolwork has been a little pointless...
Life goes on!
AND we get our puppy on Thursday!!!! YAY!!

Anywho, apart from my tiny breakdown, (after which I had to clean the whole house as I'd ignored housework to study), we haven't been doing much. But I have taken a few photos this week, so I thought I'd share them with you.

(Also, I keep forgetting to send a big CONGRATULATIONS! to Amy over at Amyschmamey on the birth of her little girl 'Avery'. You were so brave, and I enjoyed your pregnancy posts soooo much!!)

Hope you're having a great weekend!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...