Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When Maple has to take an ID photo...OF HERSELF!!

Ok so, in order to do my exam at school this week I need to give them a passport size photo of myself so they can make me an ID card.

Of course they could just accept that it's me and let me do my damn exam. But because I'm an online student this is what has to happen.

So instead of going and paying for a picture to be taken, I took it myself! I hope they accept it, I'll be pretty mad if they don't.

But if you know me, you know I basically can't take a serious photo. So here's the outtakes and outcome! :)







Hehehe, oh dear...Poor Thumper!!

Anywho, back to studying for my exam! It's on Pharmacology if you were wondering, wish me luck!

Have a great day!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...