Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

365 Project Update!

Well my 2012 '365 Project' has 5 days to go, I missed a few days over the year so I'm having to catch up a bit :P

I'm a little bit sad that it's over, it would be a nice relief to know that I didn't have to take photo everyday.........Except that I'm doing in again!! So many people have requested it, and I actually really enjoyed it, so here I am, doing it again :P
I might have a little break in between though, that would be nice :)

Anyway I haven't put an update of my 365 photos lately so here are some of my recent favourites!

 My new dream catcher bracelet :)
 Oh geez, every time I see this I want to LOL!
 My girls <3
 Ben's cousin's daughter on Xmas day, so cute :)
Me and Piper
 And 2 cuties!


Cute!!

Are you doing any special projects this year?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...