Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

My Babies...

I haven't taken many photos with my camera lately because it's full and I haven't emptied it yet. The reason it's full is, I took a "few" photos of Molgaban and Piper. And by a "few" I mean.....about 800 :/
I was just snapping away! I totally did not mean to take that many! I really must go through them and delete some, I think 800 photos of the girls may be a few hundred too many.
Anyway, here are a few of my favourite photos from the 800 :P










How could you delete photos of those little faces?! You can't blame me for having trouble with that, and you can't blame me for taking so many photos, look at them!! I know I'm biased, but I think they're the "bees knees" :)

Am I wrong to take so many photos of my babies? A lot of people, mainly without kids, get funny about parents fawning over their offspring. I was probably like that, except back then I took lots of photos of my cats. I should take more photos of them, they're my neglected feline babies :P

 

1 comment:

  1. I wondered why your blog had been so quiet. :P
    I love the black+white photo with the owl hat, and that first photo of Molgaban how her eyes are so clear and full of expression. Sibling hugs are always sweet, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...