Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The cat sat under the witches hat.

Our poor cat Tilly, she puts up with a lot more than she should from Molgaban!
She's been particularly happy lately, I think she's finally found her cat happiness :) she's even a bit chubby! Although she does eat our other cat Thumper's food when he comes inside at night :/

Anyway, this is how I found Tilly the other day, it was pretty cute actually!


Hehehe, it was definitely a photo moment!

I realized that Molgaban has a lot of books about cats and witches, probably because they're all mine from when I was little! It's nice that she likes them so much too, cats and witches are some of my favourite things :)


At bedtime we read a book and then Molgaban "reads" it back to me, it's very sweet.
For Easter her Nanny has bought her the whole collection of 'Meg and Mog' books! I can't wait to read them all!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen Meg and Mog books since primary school! That's a sweet picture of Molgaban and E 'reads' her books back to me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...